- PCB Fab
- EMS Service
- Materials Service
- About Us
- Contact Us
Total Quality Management
GLOBAL PCB strives to know, understand, and exceed customer expectations by monitoring customer satisfaction, preventing defects, providing excellent quality, and continually improving services, while maintaining on-time delivery and competitive prices.
We endeavor to create an environment that fosters improvement, employee commitment and to encourage each person's best efforts to support individual, as well as, team performance.
Quality Management Team:
1) 65 fully skilled IQC, IPQC, QA, QAE and relevant quality management staff.
2) Equipped with advanced quality inspection machines, physical & chemical lab and tools.
3) Regular quality management training,performance analysis and improvement.
4) Continuous system upgrade and Lean manufacturing concept development.
Quality Management Practices:
1) Strict clients PCB requirements complying and modification approval procedures.
2) FIFO and effective incoming materials inspection.
3) Regular vendors audit and performance analysis.
4) Specs tag along with boards during production.
5) 100% AOI and E-test.
6) Inspections including high voltage, impedance control, soldering ability, thermal& shocking test, insulating resistance and ionic cleanliness testing.
7) Micro-section analysis and testing report.
8) RMA and refund policy.